Patient Navigator Services
Helping You Navigate Your Healthcare Journey
Patient navigators are here to help our patients, their families and caregivers maneuver their healthcare journey and overcome medical care hurdles. Whether you just have a question or you’re looking for a second opinion, turn to our navigator for help. You don’t have to do it alone.
A patient navigator’s primary role is to nurture patient empowerment and provide information that enhances your ability to make appropriate health care choices with an enhanced assurance about risks, benefits and responsibilities. Throughout the process, the Patient Navigator will provide individualized assistance as well as education and resources to facilitate informed decisions.
The patient navigator is a key player on your team, providing knowledgeable support, compassion and encouragement through every step of your journey.
Benefits of a Patient Navigator:
- Guide you through the healthcare system
- Provide information and education
- Coordinate tests and services
- Facilitate communication with your medical team
- Help you track and get to appointments
- Direct you to local resources and support
- Answer questions about classes, seminars and support groups
- Ensure that your questions and concerns on clinical issues are resolved
- Advocate for you during every phase of treatment
Congratulations on taking the first steps toward better health! Our navigator will get back with you within 24 – 48 hours unless you requested a specific time.