Manage Your Health Online with online patient portals
Brookwood Baptist Health provides secure, online access to your electronic health record through My Chart. All you need is a valid email address plus your provider provided access code to create your account. For Brookwood Baptist Medical Center,
you can access My Health Rec portal.
- MyChart provides secure access to your health information from your hospital visit at Citizens, Princeton, Shelby and Walker Baptist Medical Centers.
- To obtain portal access, you would have received an activation code with your discharge instructions.
- A log-in is required to protect your privacy.
Log in to My Chart
Technical Support: If you are experiencing technical issues with your My Chart account, call our support line at (205) 264-2046. During your stay, please direct questions to your care team.
My Health Rec
My Health Rec is a great way to view, download and transmit your up-to-date health information, all from the convenience and privacy of your own home, or anywhere Internet access is available — 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We recently added
opportunities for additional documents you can see online, such as pathology reports, discharge summaries and progress/procedure notes.
With My Health Rec, you can:
- Privately view some pathology, radiology and lab results online.
- Access health records such as immunizations, medications and allergies
- View hospital records such as discharge summaries and notes about procedures, progress and consultations (including wound care, PT/OT/SLP, dietary, etc.)
- Download health records (history and physical) to easily share with doctors
- Save time by paying health bills online
Use the Apple Health Data app for iPhone users as an additional way to access your health records.
For some results not viewable online, please contact the hospital Medical Records department.
How to Get Started
Get started today by enrolling in My Health Rec at your next inpatient visit. You can also set up your own patient portal account by using our self-enrollment tool.
My Health Rec is available for all patients who have registered and had services provided to them from the facility.
Brookwood Baptist Medical Center Self-Enrollment
Brookwood Baptist Medical Center Log In
For patient portal account help, please call 888-252-8149.