Advanced Cancer Treatment
Let us help you fight the battle against cancer
If you or someone you love is diagnosed with cancer, it can feel like your whole world has been turned upside down. You feel shaken, afraid, and overwhelmed with uncertainty. At Brookwood Baptist Health, our goal is to make sure you're certain of one thing: using a personalized, advanced treatment plan, we’re going to treat you with the same urgency, passion, and unflagging devotion as we would a member of our own family.
Your oncologist works in collaboration with a team of multi-disciplinary cancer specialists, along with you and your family, to make the best possible care decisions—and to make sure you have the most comfortable, compassionate care along the way.
Care and services
- Two of our facilities, Brookwood Baptist Medical Center and Princeton Baptist Medical Center, are accredited by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer for their commitment to providing comprehensive, high-quality, and multidisciplinary patient-centered care.
- A dedicated, multidisciplinary team of experts
- Robotic, minimally invasive surgery
- State-of-the-art imaging technology
- Oncology certified nurses
- Support from the American Cancer Society
- Patient and family resources and support
- Patient navigation services at Brookwood Baptist Medical Center and Princeton Baptist Medical Center