Health Care Careers at Brookwood Baptist Health
Working hard to make your job easier
For members of our team, this is more than a job. Brookwood Baptist Health is a place where you can grow your career with opportunities to acquire new skills and take on new responsibilities. Our system of five hospitals across central Alabama offers career opportunities for physicians, nurses, technicians, administration and support staff, and other skilled medical professionals.
We are part of Tenet Healthcare, a nationwide healthcare network offering a wide range of benefits, including employee discounts, continuing education, tuition reimbursement, and leadership training to help you advance your career.
If you are excited about your profession, love working in a great environment and are sincere about providing excellent service, we encourage you to find out more about Brookwood Baptist Health.
Physicians trust Brookwood Baptist Health for many reasons. Here are a few:
- Diversity — We believe diversity should be celebrated, both in our patients and our physicians
- Reach — We serve the scope of the central Alabama community
- Service — With five hospitals, we provide the care of a big organization with the feel of a small community
- Experience — We’ve proudly served our community since 1922.
- Specialty services — We offer a variety of medical services, including orthopedics, high-risk pregnancy, comprehensive diagnostics services, emergency care, psychiatry, cardiology, oncology, surgical services, and more
- Awards – Our hospitals have been recognized by the American Heart Association, the IBCLC, Blue Cross and Blue Shield, and United Health
As part of a nationwide healthcare company, we offer stability and access to best practices to let you focus on your work.
A nursing job at Brookwood Baptist Health is focused on leadership, growth and clinical excellence.
As a clinical member of our staff, you’ll join a team of skilled professionals committed to excellent patient care.
From accountants to marketing professionals to health care documentation experts, the non-clinical professionals at Brookwood Baptist Health are passionate about providing quality healthcare. We recognize everyone at the organization contributes to a positive patient experience.
If you have questions about this website or any posted positions, please contact Human Resources by phone at (205) 715-5255