View Your Bills Online
You can access your hospital bill and view details of your charges in an easy to understand format through our secure online portal. You’ll be able to see:
- The amount due
- The services associated with your charges
- Payments made by any health insurance plans you may have
- A history of your previous payments
Flexible Payment Options
- Set up a Payment Plan Agreement or make a payment by phone by calling (877) 909-4233. OR
- Pay your bill online in full or make partial payments with a credit card, checking account or savings account.
Please note that you may receive separate bills from doctors, laboratories or other service providers. Those bills cannot be paid via the Brookwood Baptist Health online bill payment service.
If you have questions about your bill or insurance coverage after you leave the hospital, contact our billing specialists:
Brookwood Baptist Medical Center: (205) 877-1926
Citizens Baptist Medical Center: (205) 592-1216 or (800) 443-1039
Princeton Baptist Medical Center: (205) 592-1216 or (800) 443-1039
Shelby Baptist Medical Center: (205) 592-1216 or (800) 443-1039
Walker Baptist Medical Center: (205) 592-1216 or (800) 443-1039