Brookwood Diagnostic Center Patient Referral
We value our relationships with our physician partners and want to make it simple to refer your patients to Brookwood Diagnostic Center.
Precertification Services Available
- Concierge Preauthorization and Scheduling – Fax order and documentation, and our staff will handle the rest. We will also contact you to confirm your patient is scheduled.
- Same Day Prior Authorizations – Do you need to send your patient for imaging on date of service, but don’t have time to complete the prior authorization? Allow us to take care of it all on the same day. Fax the order with documentation with “STAT Precert” and send the patient to our office. (Please see Same Day Precerting Tips below).
- Acute Patient Prior Authorizations – We can handle acute patient prior authorizations as well.
Download our Same Day Precerting Tips.
Authorization Assistance Information
To initiate an authorization, we will need:
- Signed orders
- Diagnosis with ICD-10 Code
- Insurance information
- Clinical notes and diagnoses
Download our Outpatient Requisition Form.
Download our Low Dose CT Lung Cancer Screening Order.
We also accept electronically signed radiology orders generated by electronic medical record software.
Patient Report Line
Need a patient imaging report faxed for:
- Brookwood Diagnostic Center
- Women's Diagnostic Center
- Brookwood Baptist Diagnostic Center - Hwy 119 (FED)
To streamline patient care, our locations offer referring providers access to our downloadable McKesson picture archiving and communication system (PACS). This downloadable portal contains images and reports for all radiology studies completed at our imaging locations.
Request Login Credentials by emailing: Jim Gray at firstname.lastname@example.org
Minimum system requirements apply.
|Display||Medical-grade monitor with 2MB minimum capability (preferable)|
|CPU||Intel Pentium 4 with hyper-threading enabled|
|RAM||1 GB or higher|
|Free disk space||5 GB minimum|
|Operating System||Windows XP SP2|
Windows Vista SP1
|Others||Windows XP - Internet Explorer 6,7,8 |
Windows Vista/7 - Internet Explorer 7,8,9
Windows Media Player 11.0
Windows Installer 3.1
***Microsoft.NET Framework 3.5 SP1
Tenet VPN Access
For helpful referral guides or an informative PACS system demonstration, please contact: